The European Dream
2024: A Continent at the Crossroads
European Commissioner for Cohesion and Reforms
European Commissioner for Economy
President of the Jacques Delors Institute and former Prime Minister of Italy
Executive Vice President of the European Commission, in charge of the European Green Deal, Interinstitutional Relations, and Foresight
- Brando Benifei, Member of the European Parliament, Progressive Alliance of Socialists and Democrats political group
- Gabriele Mazzini, EU AI Act Team Leader, European Commission
- Wojciech Wiewiórowski, European Data Protection Supervisor
- Gabriela Zanfir-Fortuna, Vice President for Global Privacy at Future of Privacy Forum
- Jelena Begović, Minister of Science, Technological Development and Innovation of Serbia
- Olivier Bogillot, Head of North America, General Medicines, Sanofi
- Malgorzata Chalupowski, Honorary Consul of the Republic of Poland in New England
- Jo Johnson, Executive Chairman, FutureLearn and Member of the House of Lords in the UK Parliament
- José Manuel Campa, Chairperson of the European Banking Authority.
- Victoria Ivashina, Lovett-Learned Professor of Business Administration at Harvard Business School
- Dr. Karen Donfried, Senior Fellow at the Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs at the Harvard Kennedy School
- Arancha González, Dean of the Paris School of International Affairs at Sciences Po and former Spanish Minister of Foreign Affairs, European Union, and Cooperation
- Péter Szijjártó, Minister of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Hungary
- Baiba Braže, Ambassador for Special Assignments at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Latvia and former Assistant Secretary General at NATO
- Tymofiy Mylovanov, President of the Kyiv School of Economics
- Serhii Plokhii, Mykhailo S. Hrushevs'kyi Professor of Ukrainian History and Director of Ukrainian Research Institute at Harvard University
- Stefano Sannino, Secretary-General, European External Action Service
- Bojan Marichikj, First Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of North Macedonia, in charge of European Affairs
- Jovita Neliupsiene, EU Ambassador-designate to the United States
- Jeremy Shapiro, Research Director, European Council on Foreign Relations
- Christopher Smart, Managing Partner and Founder, Arbroath Group
- Anikó Bakonyi, Director, Refugee Program, Hungarian Helsinki Committee
- Dimitris Kairidis, Minister of Migration and Asylum of Greece
- Elaine Papoulias, Executive Director, Minda de Gunzburg Center for European Studies, Harvard University
- Selim Yenel, President of Global Relations Forum and former Ambassador and Permanent Delegate of Turkey to the European Union (2011–17)
- Anselm Dannecker, Senior Fellow, Negotiation and Conflict Resolution Collaboratory, Harvard Kennedy School
- Alice Plane, Senior Fellow, Watson Institute for International and Public Affairs, Brown University
- Bryant Trick, Assistant United States Trade Representative for Europe and the Middle East
- Lúcio Vinhas de Souza, Fellow at the Weatherhead Center for International Affairs at Harvard University
- Clara Andreoletti, President and CEO ENI Next
- Sebastian Burduja, Minister of Energy - Government of Romania
- Joan Groizard, CEO of Spanish Energy Agency (IDAE)
- John D. Macomber, Senior Lecturer of Business Administration at Harvard Business School
- Kelly Agathos, Founder and Host of The Schuman Show
- Dita Charanzová, Vice-President and Member of the European Parliament, Renew Europe political group
- Frances Fitzgerald, Member of the European Parliament, Vice-Chair of the European People's Party (EPP) political group
- Roberts Zīle, Vice-President and Member of the European Parliament, European Conservatives and Reformists (ECR) political group
- Jérôme Gautheret, Editor-in-chief, Le Monde
- Juan Luis Manfredi, Professor at the School of Foreign Service of Georgetown University
- Daniel Ziblatt, Eaton Professor of the Science of Government at Harvard University
- Dr. Gloria Ayee, Lecturer at Harvard University and a Senior Research Fellow with the Institutional Antiracism and Accountability (IARA)
- Roianne Nedd, Global Director of Inclusion, Diversity, and Belonging at Oliver Wyman
- Max Bergmann, Director, Europe, Russia, and Eurasia Program and Stuart Center
- Daniela Schwarzer, Member of the Executive Board of the Bertelsmann Stiftung
Questions and Answers
At the European Conference, you will have the exclusive opportunity to
- Network with Influential European and American Figures: Connect with high-ranking officials, from government representatives to business leaders, who are shaping the future of Europe. This is your chance to engage with those who make impactful decisions.
- Forge Relationships with Your Peers: Meet like-minded students and future stakeholders who are passionate about European affairs. Share ideas, collaborate, and build relationships that can last a lifetime.
- Discover the Diverse Facets of Europe: Our carefully curated panels and discussions will delve into various aspects of Europe, from politics and economics to culture and innovation. You will gain valuable insights into this dynamic continent.
- Engaging Panels: The European Conference will feature expert panels on pressing European issues, providing deep insights and discussions led by prominent figures in the field.
- Keynote Speakers: Be inspired by thought-provoking keynote speakers who have made a significant impact on the European stage.
- Networking Opportunities: The conference offers ample networking breaks and social events, ensuring you can connect with fellow attendees and our esteemed guests.
- Interactive Workshops: Participate in interactive workshops that will develop your skills and knowledge about Europe's role on the global stage.
- Cultural Showcase: Immerse yourself in European culture through exhibits, performances, and art installations.
- Unforgettable Gala Evening: Enjoy a spectacular gala evening, creating an intimate environment for insightful conversations and connections.